Monday, June 7, 2010

Congratulations Graduate!


My darling Son graduated from High School yesterday. I'm such a proud Momma! It's so hard to believe that he's 18 and a High School Graduate. Seems like just yesterday he was 6 and finishing Kindergarten. How time flies. This fall he's off to college at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia to study photography and graphic design. He will be so far away from me (the Chicago area) and I will be living alone for the first time in my life. Big changes in store for both of us!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your son. Mine will graduate this fall (homeschool). He will not be leaving home thought (at least not to my knowledge) and will be attending college close by. Life is full of changes but somehow we make it through them all.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...