Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daylight Saving Time Begins


Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 am Sunday. Did you remember to set your clocks forward?

Now is also a good time to: change your smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector and severe weather radio batteries; clean your dryer lint trap all the way from the dryer to the outdoor vent, kits are available at hardware stores; vacuum your refrigerator coils if not part of your normal cleaning routine; and make sure your car emergency kit is up to date and ready for use.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the reminder! I totally forgot and now I'm afraid all this wind and rain will knock out the power, and we'll be scratching our head's tomorrow as to what time it really is. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just happened to run across your blog... pretty cool... LOVE the wreath out of a book!! and the things you feature... I'll be coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son had to remind me to set the clock forward. I would have completely forgotten and been in a pickle Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...