Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! Did you miss me? I took a break last year from this blog. I was blogging at a couple different places about life in general and my minimal journey (which lasted about a year). But I missed talking about decorating and cooking and design. I missed you guys! I thought I'd restart at Black Kat's Design and add in the general life posts and thoughts from my other blog here. Thanks for sticking around. I hope you enjoy reading the new Black Kat's Design. Oh and new year new blog look. Let me know what you think of it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I also took most of 2011 off and am ready to get back into it! Looking foreward to seeing what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...