Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cheap Thrills Thursday 20

Welcome back to Cheap Thrills Thursday! I hope you had a great holiday season. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to! I'm using a new linky tool today since inlinkz started charging for their service. Lets hope this works OK. If you have problems, leave me a comment with what is going on so I can try to resolve it. Thanks!

This is the place to flaunt your crafting, decorating, sewing, baking, etc. skills. Basically anything  you've made that cost $20 or less. I know you are creative and thrifty. Show off so we can all have some cheap thrills! Last week had some wonderful projects.

A big thank you to all who participated last week. Now lets have some fun!




Black Kats Design


  • Post about anything you have done that cost $20 or less to complete
  • Post about your own, not someone else work
  • Put a link to my site or grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog so that others can party with us
  • Link directly to your post, not your blog.
  • Don't forget to visit other participants, spread the link love and leave a comment
  • Please enter your project description in the "name" section of the link form



2 comments:

  1. Hello Kat. Thanks for hosting. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and wish you the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great party for me to join! I will add your link to my post. Most of what I make I spend less than $20 on so will come back and join more often.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...