Tuesday, October 12, 2010

73 Days to Christmas

I was out shopping today and saw my first display of Christmas items. It was full on Christmas - decorated trees, ornaments, stockings, wrapping paper. All the trimmings. Today is October 12th! It's crazy. Oh and the Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving decor items -- 75% off. Totally crazy.

How can anyone be thinking winter when it is one of the most beautiful fall days: 70's, sunny, blue sky with no clouds, beautiful colored leaves and that "fall" feeling in the air.  Fall is my favorite season and I savor each day. There is plenty of time in the days ahead to think/decorate/blog about winter and Christmas. Just not yet, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...