Friday, June 11, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I'm not sure whats going on. But if you receive updates via email I've noticed that they aren't being sent at 9:00 am anymore. Several days skipped and then you received one late last night with two days worth of updates.

Facebook updates are also lagging and then not showing on the Wall but appearing in Notes.

I haven't changed any settings but blogger is acting screwy. I'm looking into it and hope to find a resolution quickly. Thanks for your patience.

You can always get the updated content directly at my blog until the issues are fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...