Friday, May 7, 2010

Product Review


I'm so excited! The nice folks at CSNStores.com asked me to do a product review. They have over 200+ websites, so there is much to look at.

I bounced around looking at some of their pretty things and ended up at their lighting store looking at wall sconces. I have a wall sconce in my hallway that is ok, but I'd like something with more style, so I'm always looking for the perfect one. They had TONS to look at - all styles and all prices. Heaven.

Anyway, stay turned for the product review. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there, visiting from FF, and I am now following you from on GFC as thrifty canucks.
    Please visit my blog and if you can follow me too at
    http://www.thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...