Saturday, May 1, 2010

Playing on the Internet

I love the internet. Whenever I have free time, I'm playing on the internet, looking up obscure facts: Do swans mate for life? (yes) What other (than humans) animal has sex for pleasure? (dolphins - who knew?) Or taking weird quizzes, researching information for a blog post, reading blogs or general tom foolery. My newest fun thing has been building an avatar of myself (as realistic as possible).What do you think? My lips are a little small, they didn't have any fuller. And I couldn't get the eye color to change to blue. But I think it looks remarkably like me. What purpose does it have? None. Just playing around.

How do you waste time on the internet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and truly appreciate them. They make my day a little brighter. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Why not subscribe so you don't miss any of the fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...